Tuesday, February 5, 2008

incomprehensible.

Two weeks ago I joined a Bible study through my church here in Boone. We are doing the Beth Moore study on Daniel. Not only has the study been amazing, but being with the ten other girls has been so rewarding and relaxing. I look forward to 6:30 every Monday when April picks me up and for the 10 minute drive we have a chance to talk. This study has been so helpful in understanding not only the book of Daniel, but the history behind it. Through this and my New Testament Literature class, I am learning more and more than I thought I ever could. It is really amazing.



This semester has been the calmest one I have had to date. I can honestly say it has been the best. Everything from classes, to workload, to church involvment, to the friends I hang out with has been so great. I have had a chance to get more involved through and with my church and I am looking forward to our winter retreat next weekend. I have found some of the best friends I have ever known and I value every second we get to see each other, whether we are sitting in the box on duty or playing catch phrase or even learning the soulja boy dance and practicing all night. I have grown even closer to Richard, which is ironic because we see each other less, but it makes me love the time we do get to see each other.



On to other news, ASU's campus has seen the Flu run rampant and there are even rumors of closing down for a while if it continues like it is. I am hoping since I was already sick and went through two cycles of antiobiotics, that I will be immune. Mr. Campbell gave Richard and I each a bottle of antibacterial hand sanitizer to help ensure that we stay healthy. I hope it works!



I know this is getting long and jumping all around, but I wanted to mention how excited I am about visiting Sheila, Andrew, and Olivia this weekend. I love the time i get to see them and I am going to make the most of it since it isn't very often that I get to love on them.



2 comments:

momofthreegirls said...

hey did you steal my picture! It's ok.

Sheila said...

We are so excited to see you!