Sunday, February 3, 2008

fun in february...

I had a really great weekend hanging out with my roomie. We did all the fun girl stuff: eating, shopping, reading magazines, shopping, oh and shopping. She is pretty much amazing and besides the fact that she is creepy, i love her to death. (disclaimer: she really isn't creepy at all) We even made our room beyond cool when we made a shrine to Hannah Montana. Don't ask me how we fell in love with her...it was somewhere between catch phrase music edition and raquetball.

taylor and i decked out for raquetball.




The other love I have right now is for that super cool guy named Richard Campbell. In fact, I kinda have a big thing for him. We haven't gotten to see each other much lately, but thats ok because we are still having fun. He has been extremely involved on the ski team and I am so proud of him. It makes me happy to know he is doing what he loves. Well, while he has been gone I have had a chance to work on a scrapbook I am putting together for him, and it looks amazing if I do say so myself...plus my rooms said so too so it had been confirmed by an outside source. I'm looking forward to seeing how this semester goes because so far it has been the best.

richard and i looking pretty cute.

2 comments:

momofthreegirls said...

Very nice, keep it up sunshine. you and Taylor look like sisters.

Sheila said...

welcome back!